Wharton Private Equity & Venture Capital Alumni Association is delighted to host an invitation-only networking get together, ahead of EuroGrowth, designed for alumni in the region who are active investors in private equity, venture capital, limited partner or institutionally sized family offices.
Join our hosts:
This event is an intimate gathering of PE/VC investment professionals who have an interest in:
- Dimple Sahni (WG'05), Anthos Asset Management
- Jonathan Ben-Horin (WG'11), Crestline Investors
- expanding and deepening the Wharton/UPENN dealmaking network,
- sharing industry best practices,
- fostering engagement with alumni and the school, and to
- enhancing the Wharton standing in the private investor community
W Amsterdam Hotel | Wednesday, 20 June 2018
There is no cost to attend.
6:00 - 7:30 PM
Note, you must be 1) a Wharton/UPenn alum 2) a PE, VC, LP or institutionally sized family office investor to attend.
You do not need to be registered for EuroGrowth to attend, but WPEVC Members who wish to register for EuroGrowth enjoy a special discount. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount code. Learn more & register for EuroGrowth.