Homecoming - October 22, 2016
As we prepare for this year’s homecoming game, there are some new policies and procedures that we want to make everyone aware of. The new registration policy that was decided on by the Homecoming committee is as follows:
- Registration will begin September 5th
- Registration will end on October 9th
- Instrument requests will not be taken past October 16th
- Refunds can be processed up until October 9th
NEW FOR 2016
- LATE registration will begin on October 10th
- LATE registration will end on October 16th
- The price for late registration will now be the face value of a football ticket (Price TBD)
- October 16th is the hard cutoff for 2016
- No week of or day of registrations will be accepted - No exceptions!
- No refunds will be given after the hard cutoff date
We have had to adapt our policies for Blast registration because people have taken our past flexibility for granted. We believe that allowing extra time to register will allow everyone to make plans in advance so that they can join their friends and family on the field October 22nd.
Friday Night: This year, instead of the usual BBQ, we will be returning to Buffalo Wild Wings on State St. before Band-O-Rama (7:30pm Friday, October 21st in Hill Auditorium). The price will be $12 per person. Band-O-Rama tickets are also available to purchase with your BLAST registration.
For more information and registration, please visit https://www.umbaa.org/events/homecoming.