Join the World Federation of the Sporting Goods Industry (WFSGI) and Compliance and Risks as we present a Webinar around regulatory trends in the sport and fashion industry, taking place on Tuesday, 17 May 2022 at 17:00 CEST.
Stacey Bowers, Manager, Global Market Access (Compliance & Risks) and Charlotte Giudicelli, Head of Legal (WFSGI) will present the latest proposed, enacted and amended regulations and mandatory standards establishing labeling requirements for the sport and fashion industry.
During the webinar, we will have an interactive Q&A session addressing hot topics including:
- Ukraine's potential accession to the EU;
- Takeback laws for discarded apparel & footwear, such as France's Triman;
- Mexico's new textile labeling NOM & the possibility of using a QR code on labels;
- Battery proposals in the EU & US;
- PFAS warnings in Vermont, New Hampshire & Rhode Island; and
- How to label "genderless" apparel in Russia
- and more!