What can I expect?
This event will be held at the Bismarck State College National Energy Center of Excellence on February 3, 2020 from 10:00 - 3:00. Registration opens at 9:00 am, lunch is included.
Handouts and flyers will be also be available for your distribution.
- Remarks from the Governor's Office and Commissioner Michelle Kommer
- Introductions from the North Dakota State Task Force and US Federal Census
- Breakout sessions by geographic region for formed and newly formed CCC's
- Media panel with updates and materials for your complete count committees
- Networking breaks to connect with others in your same position
We hope to see you soon! Make sure to "Save the Date" and forward this email onto your fellow committee members!