The cabinets are made from superior marine plywood, glass and coloured steel wire in a wide choice of sumptuous, rich veneers, textures and fabrics. An effortless infusion of high-craftsmanship with modern classic traditions handed down over decades, and unique sculpted shapes ensures its ability to be both cutting edge, iconic and timeless at once.
The Observer’s lifestyle expert, Alison Cork, summarised Carmen Constantine’s work as "Utterly sensual and of a technical level rarely seen these days - this is furniture making as it should be.”
The company currently have 6 exclusive cabinet series with new collections coming out in late 2017. Their designs add value to classical retail, architectural, interior, residential, commercial, film media and hospitality sectors as well as online store furniture edits. Retail prices start from £2995. The ‘Swaye’ range starts from £3150. They also have entry-level products of 1, 2, 4 or 6 scented candle gift set collections priced between £41-125 for both men and women.
For more information and trade enquiries, please visit www.carmenconstantine.com
For high-res images, please contact Olivia Roper firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTES TO THE EDITOR
- Carmen Constantine is a London based, award-winning British furniture and interior accessories brand.
- The company was established in 2015 and is led by Creative Director Carol Wilson-Frith.
- Carmen Constantine launches new versions of the Swaye cabinet in American Walnut and Leather in September 2017 at 100% Design.
- Set to launch new scented candles private label at 100% Design in September 2017.
- Retail prices for cabinets start at £2,995 with special promotions at 100% Design.
- Retail prices for candles start at £39.99 with special promotions at 100% Design.
- For trade enquiries, contact Olivia Roper email@example.com or 0843 289 9671
About Carmen Constantine
Featured in international news, media and collaborative platforms, award-winning British furniture design and accessories brand, Carmen Constantine, led by CEO and Creative Director Carol Wilson-Frith, is a London based design practice that creates furniture cabinets for luxury and lifestyle clients across the world. The company name amalgamated from Carol’s creative and traditionally skilled parents’ first names, Carmen and Constantine Wilson and was rebranded in 2015. Carmen Constantine have earned a reputation as a vibrant, diverse furniture design company of original, memorable furniture which both complements and adds luxury to any decor. Through their work, they have developed a design process that is both impassioned and poetic, as well as a strong vision and an aversion to the mundane. An effortless infusion of high-craftsmanship with modern classic traditions handed down over decades, and innovative sculpted shapes ensures its ability to be both cutting edge, iconic and timeless at once.