Business Development Workshop - February 21
Join us on February 21st at The Bric Hive in Penngrove, for the Business Development Workshop hosted by Women’s Cannabis Business Development and CSW Business Coaching.
Most business owners struggle with some aspect of the numbers. It is our intention that you have the power in this area. Though we have mostly depended on cash based business, things are finally beginning to change. Now is the time to get all the infrastructure required to properly manage a cannabis business.
This workshop is designed to have you fall in love with what we like to call “sexy numbers”! Bet you didn’t know your business has sexy numbers, did you? On February 21st, you’ll get to know them and love them.
Some of what we will cover:
Those of you who say “I have this handled” or “I don’t handle the number the bookkeeper does,” should think again. The better the relationship you have with the numbers, the more power you have with your business.
- Identify opportunities and challenges with your numbers
- Discuss the proven ways to increase your company's cash flow
- Understand and plan working capital to support your growth
- The Three Top Pitfalls of most business - Lack of capital, profit & poor financial management
- Having real sales stats and projections
- What you need to know & what you need to do to have a huge impact on your business numbers
- How to retain the Vibe or Spirit of your company and still run it by the numbers
-After the presentation, there will be time for Q & A.
-All members will get a template that can be easily used with their businesses.
-Everyone will leave with a new relationship with his or her own sexy numbers!
Don't miss our fabulous Raffle! 50% of Raffle proceeds go to: _________________? Become a member to vote for the organization of your choice! Email WomensCBD@gmail.com to sign up.
- (1) Day Pass & (1) Weekend Pass to Women and Cannabis Salon Mar 4/5
- 1-Hour Consultation with CSW Business Coaching *Must be a new client
- Luma California mixed flavor pack of flowers
- 707 Promotions Powerbank for smart phone - 4,000 mAh
Click below to Register. Ticket: $25-Members / $35-Public /
Founders are always free
How Do I Become A Member?
Membership in Women's Cannabis Business Development means the opportunity to thrive as we build Sonoma County's Cannabis Industry. Together, we will take it to the next level. Join today! Email us at WomensCBD@gmail.com to become a member.
The Women's CBD team was thrilled to have celebrated our Inaugural Event with YOU! We had three amazing speakers, Lynda Hopkins, Lauren Mendelsohn and Efren Carrillo, all of whom provided us with insight, encouragement and passion, with the common goal: to support local businesses and activists alike.
Thank you to everyone who participated in making our launch a success, especially our sponsors: Sonoma Nutraceuticals, Borolo's Pizza, Thrive Hydroponics, The Hybrid Creative & Whiskey Tip.
Are you inspired to be a part of the behind-the-scenes of Women's CBD and support us in building the industry? We are currently looking for Board Members, Committee Members, Founding Members & Sponsors. Now is the time to help shape an organization that will truly bring value to you and your business! Email us at WomensCBD@gmail.com for details.
In case you’ve missed the meetings, here is the status of cannabis permits in unincorporated Sonoma County.
Land Use Ordinance
The Sonoma County Board of Supervisors voted unanimously on Dec 20 to approve the Land Use Ordinance supporting commercial cannabis cultivation in unincorporated Sonoma County.
Some of the key items in the ordinance include:
- No commercial cultivation on parcels zoned AR/RR
- 100 sq ft of cultivation area per residence for PERSONAL USE with no plant count limits for medical and 6 plant maximum to align with PROP 64.
- No personal cultivation in R2, R3, or multiunit housing
- Fees for permits will range from $1,800 to ...