Our annual report highlights our organization's mission statement and how we turn this into concrete actions.
The primary objectives and purposes of our organization are to:
- Advocate preservation of natural resources and a healthy environment.
- Advocate long-range community planning and regenerative practices to protect all citizens and to promote a thriving community.
- Communicate these concerns to local government officials and agencies.
- Encourage community-wide participation through educating the public about these issues.
- Defend these issues with public interest litigation activities if necessary.