Wide beam digger pontoon
New wide beam digger pontoon capable of carrying a machine up to 8 tonne.
- With side stability tanks in place it will take an 8tonne machine making it 17ft 6” wide
- Without side stability tanks in place it will take a 6.5 tonne machine making it 13ft 6” wide and able to pass through wide locks
It is fitted with a small hydraulic power pack which operates the four stability jack legs which makes it an extremely stable working platform.
- It can turn through 90o to allow the machine to be tracked on & off
- Easy to transport via hiab lorry as modular
- Length – 26ft
- Weight – 9 tonne which breaks down to 3 tonne modules for ease of transporting
- Width – 17’6” with side stability tanks, `13ft 6” without side stability tanks
- Draft – 700 mm with 8 tonne machine, 600 mm with 6.5 tonne machine