Jordan is an interesting country from a Martin Bencher perspective, and we are seeing a large potential for project related shipments to Jordan – especially within the renewal energy sector.
Fun Facts about Jordan
- Over 9.8 million people live in Jordan.
- King Abdullah II is the current leader of Jordan.
- The capital of Jordan is Amman.
- Jordan has 34,495 square miles of land.
- Jebel Um Adaami is the tallest mountain peak in Jordan at 1,854 m.
- The longest river in Jordan is the Jordan river flowing for 251 km.
- People in Jordan speak Arabic and English.
- If you like the Indiana Jones movies you will be interested to know that some of the Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade movie was filmed in Petra – Jordan.
If any inquiries for Jordan or Middle East in genreal, please feel free to contact your local Martin Bencher office. Click here
to find your local office.