During these months of COVID-19, the team at The Adult Skills Center (TASC) has been hard at work. The number one priority has been focusing on providing the ultimate care and support to the individuals we serve in unique and individualized ways during this pandemic.
Additionally during this time, the team has been idealizing and imagining the future of TASC over the next five years by updating our Strategic Plan. This new virtual world allowed for a diverse representation of TASC’s key stakeholders and leadership team that may not have otherwise been able to attend to partake in the Strategic Planning process.
As a part of the Strategic Planning process, the group decided to make updates to our vision, mission and core values to align with the direction of TASC’s future. Find those updated statements at the bottom of this email.
Separate from the Strategic Plan – but still with our eyes to the future – TASC has undergone a refreshed look to our logo and marketing.
While the previous logo was a beloved icon of TASC, it was decided to move toward an image that further symbolized care, support, inclusion, innovation, diversity, and person-centered planning.
Without further ado, we introduce our new TASC logo:
We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We believe this refreshed logo embodies so much, but also shows everyone has a seat at the table.
Rest assured that even with a new look, the well-known caring and supportive services provided to TASC’s clients will remain the same.
A huge thank you to the Tangent Agency for providing pro bono graphic design work to create this wonderfully refreshed logo.
Expect to see this logo updated on our social media sites, new signature lines for emails, and a new look and color scheme to our newsletter.
Thank you for being along with us on this exciting journey and new chapter to TASC’s 33 years of service to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
We envision a future where individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities live fully integrated lives within their community. All people will have opportunities to share in all aspects of a full, productive, healthy, personally meaningful and satisfying life.
The Adult Skills Center (TASC) provides innovative and proactive services that empowers individuals with diverse intellectual, developmental and mental health needs to achieve their highest level of independence and realize their greatest potential.
- Empowerment. We believe that nurturing self-confidence is paramount and that all people are able to learn and grow when given the necessary support and encouragement from those around them.
- Equality. We believe that all people require respect and consideration to enable them to achieve their full potential.
- Self-Direction. We believe that all people have the right to make choices and decisions about their lives that lead to more independent and productive futures.
- Collaboration. We are stronger together through collaboration and teamwork with a family-like culture embracing differences, respecting one another as equals both within TASC's internal environment and within the community we serve.
- Good Stewardship. We believe in good stewardship both of the exceptional and person-centered services we strive to provide every day, and for leading our organization with integrity and business excellence.
- Courage. We believe it takes courage; to be innovative in our programs, to overcome personal adversity and to be the leaders that contribute to the advancement of our community and those we serve. We are not afraid to confront adversity and to find opportunities for growth in all that we do, and do it together as the TASC family.