Join the PTA Today!
The strength of any school’s PTA lies in its membership – the parents, teachers, business leaders and community members who devote themselves to making a positive difference in the lives of children. Every individual who joins the PTA is giving something not only to his or her own child but also to every child.
Five Great Reasons to Be Part of the PTA
1. Be in the know. PTA helps you keep up with what is happening in your school and how you can support your child’s education.
2. Access great resources. PTA provides information on topics ranging from homework help to bullying prevention to media safety to child health and more.
3. Build relationships. PTA connects you to other families through meetings, events, and communications, and helps build a sense of community.
4. Hone your skills. PTA offers opportunities for you to expand your skills and talents to benefit children and the school.
5. Speak up. PTA can help you effectively suggest changes at your child’s school and in your community.
We still have a few open positions! Fundraising Chair, Auction Co-Chairs, Rewards Programs, Uniform Recycling Committee, Room Parents and Community Committee Members. If you are interested in any of these open positions please email us at email@example.com.
Membership dues are $16.25 per school year per adult ($10.00 to local PTA + $6.25 to CO PTA). You may either pay by check (made out to High Tech PTA) or go to https://secure.qgiv.com/for/htep (choose Events).