Dear <<First Name>>,
Summer has definitely arrived in the Bay Area (see last week's post on how to stay cool)! And while things are heating up on the thermostat, I'm making big changes to my schedule.
If I've had the pleasure of seeing you in class, then you probably know that I have taught yoga locally in both Larkspur and Novato for years. But now that my kids are getting older and summertime is upon us, I have decided to let my morning classes in Novato go in order to free up my schedule and invite in something new. What's that something new, you ask? We shall soon find out! In the meantime, look for me subbing in Marin and San Francisco.
To keep you in the loop, I will be posting my class schedule on social media weekly (follow me on Instagram or Facebook). In the meantime, here's what's around the corner:
- Saturday, June 15 YogaWorks SF 11:30 am Vinyasa Flow level 2/3 (for Erin Cookston)
- Saturday, June 15 YogaWorks SF 1pm Hatha Yoga 1/2 (for Erin Cookston)
- Sunday, June 16 YogaTree Portrero 8 am Meditation & Breathing (for Annie Carpenter)
- Sunday, June 16 YogaTree Portrero 9 am All Levels Alignment Flow (for Annie Carpenter)
- Thursday, June 20 YogaWorks Mill Valley 4:30 pm Flow 2/3 (for Hillary Skibell)
- Sunday, June 23 YogaTree Portrero 8 am Meditation & Breathing (for Annie Carpenter)
- Sunday, June 23 YogaTree Portrero 9 am All Levels Alignment Flow (for Annie Carpenter)
- Wednesday, June 26 YogaTree Portrero 4:30 pm Hatha All Levels (for Betty Roi)
- Thursday, June 27 YogaWorks Mill Valley 4:30 pm Flow 2/3 (for Hillary Skibell)
- Friday, June 28 YogaWorks Mill Valley 4:30 pm Flow 2 (for Hillary Skibell)
Looking for something more extended? I have a few enriching events as well that may fit perfectly into your calendar:
Cap off the summer with a beautiful day of yoga, meditation, relaxation and pool time at the gorgeous spa at Solage in Calistoga. Hillary Skibell and I are doing another day long yoga retreat there on Friday, August 9th. All details & registration here.
There is only ONE SPOT LEFT for a lady to share on my September Italy Yoga Retreat. Maybe yoga, culture, food and adventure in Umbria, Italy is meant for you? We would love your presence. Deets here.
This fall I am co-leading a weekend yoga philosophy immersion. It's my favorite topic! We will cover the history of yoga, the Yoga Sutras, the Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Ayurveda, the Chakra System, the Bhagavad Gita and much more. This course is sure to deepen your practice. October 12 — November 24, 2019. More information & registration here.