RSCDS Leeds Branch AGM 2020
To be held by Zoom on the
17th October 2020 at 6pm.
Invitation to join
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the AGM 2019 (Page 6, Newsletter)
- Matters arising from the minutes
- Secretary's Report
- Accounts and Treasurer's Report
- White Rose Festival Report
- Shop Report
- Chair's Remarks
- Election of Officers/Trustees
- Election of Committee (up to 8 members)
- Appointment of Delegates to the Society’s AGM
- Any other relevant business
- Date and time of next AGM
Motions / Nominations for Committee AGM 2020
1) I propose that the Officers of the RSCDS Leeds Branch viz.
Chair: Marion Walbank, Treasurer: Ray Williams, Secretary: Evelyn Davidson, who also serve as Charity Trustees, in accordance with law and Charity Commission guidance, and additionally the Assistant Treasurer: John Pugh, and have all indicated their willingness to stand for a further year be voted back in as a group.
Proposer: Don Andrews Seconder: Nadine Wharton
2) I propose that the following Committee Members: Elisabeth Pugh, Sharon Taylor, Nicola Waugh and Jill Woodman, who have all agreed to stand for a further year and are eligible to do so, be voted in as a group.
Proposer: Ian Ashton Seconder: Christine Parker-Jones
3) Nomination for Committee Member
Committee Vacancies - it's not too late for nominations!
Name: Catherine Livsey, who has agreed to stand, in particular to represent the teachers, there being none now left on the present Committee.
Proposer: Evelyn Davidson, Seconder: Nicola Waugh
There are at least TWO vacancies on the committee and anyone wishing to join would be most welcome. We still need a member who has never before served on the Committee. Normally members would receive a nomination form to use, but in these strange times, please email your suggestions to: email@example.com.