7000 State Legislators Find Out "How to End The Autism Epidemic"
By the Children's Health Defense Team
JB Handley's new book, How to End the Autism Epidemic, arrived on the desks of every state legislator in the United States last week. Each book included a letter from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. (RFK, Jr.) urging the legislators to read the book and take action. Now we need your help.
1. Ask them to read the book. Tell them that RFK, Jr.'s letter that was mailed with the book states that the vaccine manufacturers and the CDC have worked together to hide an epidemic of autism caused by giving too many vaccines to American children without any regard for a vulnerable subset of children who are at grave risk from vaccine reactions. And, that Chapter 6 does an excellent job of layout out the entire series of events.
Please use this link and scroll down to email your local legislators. Their names and addresses will come up automatically on the page. Be sure and take note of their names and addresses so you can find their phone numbers in their regional offices or state capital.
If you call, please do some or all of these:
2. Tell them that you believe vaccines injured your child and caused his or her autism.
3. Remind them that autism is costing your state and your family enormous amounts of money for special education and services.
4. Tell them that autism now affects 1 in 36 children so the long-term costs are staggering.
5. Tell them that their actions regarding autism will influence how you vote in November.
6. Tell them that RFK, Jr. recently petitioned the Office of Inspector General at the Department of Justice (DOJ) and both Congressional Judiciary Committees to investigate alleged fraud and obstruction of justice of two key DOJ lawyers' actions in the 2009 “Vaccine Court” Omnibus Autism Proceedings. The complaint has now been transferred to the DOJ Office of Professional Responsibility, Attention: Corey Amundson, Director. Ask them to share this information with your State’s Attorney General.
And, if you are willing to meet with your legislator in person:
7. Leave your contact information with your legislator and ask for a follow up meeting.
Then please forward this action alert to all families you know with autistic children. Here is a generic letter from RFK, Jr. that you can use with other legislators/law makers you know.
Children’s Health Defense Team