University Ministries has several small groups launching THIS WEEK.
Click here to SIGN UP and stay connected!
* Please note, the sign up sheet will give you the option to select
from the following small groups. Then your facilitator will email you
the Zoom meeting room information.
Journey Together, Mondays | 12:30-1:30PM *Note time change.
- Exploring life's questions about faith and what it all means!
- This week's topic: "What do I need? ...What if I don't know?"
- Facilitator: Chaplain Lisa Ishihara
Spiritual Rhythms for Disruptive Seasons, Tuesdays | 12-1PM
- Feeling like you need to build some rhythms for your health, spiritual and otherwise? Connect to this small group to explore ways to incorporate practices into your life.
- This week's topic: Taking a Deep Breath
- Facilitator: Deb Nondorf
Life Hacks - Navigating Adulting, Wednesdays | 1-2PM
- Connect with others wondering about how to prepare for life ahead. Open to SPU Undergraduate juniors and seniors.
- This week's topic: "Now What: COVID-19 Wrecked My Plans"
- Facilitator: May Tag Yang
Faith & Leadership Circle, Thursdays | 12-1PM
- Bring your lunch and connect with other student leaders for discussions and support on faithful leadership. We will eat and conversate over Zoom
- This week's topic: How are you really doing?
- Facilitator: Chaplain Lisa Ishihara, Rev. Matt Poole (FFMC) & Rev. Paul Kim
SMC Small Groups | TBT
- Residential Students: follow us @smcs.of.spu for udpates and more information.
- Non-Residential Students: will be contacted by their previous SMC to get connected.
- Facilitator: Rev. Kelsey Rorem