I hope you are keeping well.
I am sure you are aware of the restrictions on many of our daily activities that were put in place by the Government on the 5th of November.
However, I am very pleased to tell you that I am permitted to continue offering craniosacral therapy. The Craniosacral Therapy Association (of which I am a member), with advice from the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council, consider craniosacral therapy to be a health related service, and as such I can continue to carry out treatments. My intention is to offer a service that helps support you, my client, and I believe I am doing this in a way that complies with the various regulations. I must stress that you should not feel under any obligation and only come for a treatment if you feel completely comfortable doing so.
I am sorry to say that I am not permitted to offer facial treatments. Facials are considered ‘non essential’ and come under ‘beauty services’. I thank you for your patience and support and will keep you updated as soon as I know when I will be able to do facials again.
Did you know that I have a low - cost CST clinic? These are twice a month on a Thursday and Saturday and cost £25. They are intended for those whose circumstances have been affected by the events this year.
You are very welcome to contact me to book an appointment but you must not attend if you are classified as vulnerable or extremely vulnerable or if you feel unwell or knowingly have been near anyone who is infected by C-19 in the past two weeks. Please feel free to contact me if have any questions.
These are the safety measures I have in place:
- I take my own temperature at the start of a day of treatments.
- I take your temperature before a treatment.
- My treatment room has a window which can be left open during treatments and allows me to ventilate the treatment room between clients.
- Surfaces you may come into contact with will either be new for each client or cleaned with anti-viral and antibacterial cleaning products between clients.
- I will be wearing a medical grade mask and you must wear a face covering. If you are unable to wear a mask unfortunately, I will not be able to carry out a treatment.
- I have a QR code for track and trace should you wish to use it.
- I take payments by card should you wish to avoid handling cash.
- Hand sanitiser is available for your use.
Keep well, warm wishes,