TUESDAY, MARCH 30, 2023
The Deering-Francestown Republican Committee will meet on Tuesday, March 30, 2023 from 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM at the Deering Fish and Game – Fish and Game Road, Deering, NH.
We moved our meeting date to 3/30 due to the town elections being postponed until 3/28.
Guest speaker will be Glenn Cordelli – State Rep and Vice Chair Education Committee
AGENDA for 3-30-2023
SIGN IN SHEET
CALL MEETING TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGANCE
1) ANNUAL DUES - $20
2) TREASURER’S REPORT – LOU ELLEN BEARD TREASURER
3) GUEST SPEAKER – Glenn Cordelli – State Rep and Vice Chair Education Committee
4) Karen Reid – State House Updates
5) TOWN ELECTIONS – Results
POLLY ARUCK - TREASURER
JOHN REYNOLDS – CEMETERY
RUTH REYNOLDS – SUPERVISOR OF THE CHECKLIST
- SQUARE DANCE – Should we schedule another dance in April – Spring Dance
- FIREARM RAFFLE – Discuss best time to have a raffle.
- HILLSBOROUGH PARADE JULY – Science Fiction – ideas for float
- LOOKING FOR IDEAS TO GET FRANCESTOWN MORE INVOLVED.
NEW MEMBER OUTREACH – Review Voter Checklists
Any events where we should set up a Republican booth?
NEXT MEETING – April 25, 2023 – 6: 30-8:00 PM LOCATION TO BE DETERMINED.