The Museum on the ponds next to Festival Walk is open Wednesdays to Sundays from 11 till 5pm.
Currently they have an exhibition called 'Women in the Frame' - a selection of prints from the restored Knights-Whittome glass plate negatives of 1904-18 which came into Council possession in the late 70's after 18 High Street, Sutton - his premises - were demolished. They were untouched until 2014, when the Past on Glass project at Sutton Archives began the painstaking work of restoring and saving as many as they could.
This inspiring exhibition runs till the 31st of March, and is free. There are leaflets in church, or visit their website: