Revolutionary "Dynamic Photogrammetry" for Smartphones
Integration of Time-of-Flight Sensor and 2D Photogrammetry
Provides Amazing Details (click on image below to see 3D model)
Here's a quick video demonstration: Dynamic Photogrammetry
- Time-of-Flight sensors provide reliable tracking to create an initial map and mesh, but miss fine details.
- Photogrammetry uses high definition 2D images to provide fine details enhancing the ToF model, mesh, and texture.
- Scanning is fast and easy and results in high quality, accurate models.
- The current software version supports Sony's ToF sensor on any Android smartphone.
- Contact us if your company has a strong use case.