Stewardship Campaign 2021
If you have not done so, please print and fill in your stewardship card 2021here: https://mcusercontent.com/39a5d0cc3f7ebcee69e96ff0a/files/456fcddc-0f96-480a-b67d-14cce22020ae/stewardship2021.pdf_22_.pdf mail it, or email it to the church. Another way to submit your info is through our website here: https://www.nativityofthetheotokos.org/stewardship-form
Church Etiquette Reminder
1. Cellphone not to be used unless you look at the Epistle and Gospel during the reading of them and if you are following the Orthros service, other than this please keep you cellphone on silent mode or turn it off.
2. Always remember, you are at church, you are in the presence of God and preparing yourself for Holy Communion therefore, dress appropriately, do not cross the legs when sitting in the pews, no gum. Remember, You are in a sacred place and you are not there by yourself.
Please read and adhere to the followings directives effective immediately:
PLEASE SIGN UP FOR THE SERVICES using this link https://reopen.church/r/tcRZqcFA the capacity for each service is for 50 people.
1. If you are sick and not feeling well, stay home and follow up with your health provider. If you think you have been exposed to COVID please quarantine the appropriate time before coming back to services. If you attend a service then after that you test positive for COVID-19 please notify Fr. Damaskinos immediately so we can take the next steps to protect the congregation.
2. Elderly people (65 and older) are Strongly advised to pray with us online and avoid coming to services. If you are an elderly and want to receive communion, please contact Fr. Damaskinos and he will arrange a time and date for you to come and receive communion.
3. Families with Kids under 5 years old: We are asking the parents to strictly keep the mask on your children's face (2 years and older). Make every effort not to roam around with the kids, and to keep your kids next to you in the pew assigned. The only place to take the kids for a break is the parking lot. Make all efforts not to group your kids with other kids in the same pew or at any place inside the building. Some helpful tips, bring some icons, coloring or small toys to keep your under 5 years old occupied.
4. When coming to the church please make sure not to congregate in the Narthex while the ushers are checking you in. If you see a family checking in inside, wait a couple minutes outside until the Narthex is clear and the usher is inviting you in.
5. Facemask is a mandatory, and please make sure to follow the CDC guidelines regarding the face mask including: COVER BOTH MOUTH AND NOSE, not just one of them, do not place the mask under your chin, or hang it on one of the ears. It is not about having a mask but putting on a mask. The mask or bandana should be at least two layers of fabric materials, and please do not remove the face mask off your face during the service at all.
6. After Liturgy we are not to congregate inside the church or in the narthex even with face masks. I know we all miss each other and want to talk to each other, please use the parking lot for this purpose and even there keep social distancing and face mask on.
7. Please follow the ushers directives. They are serving you with all respect and love.
Go fund Me to Restore the DOME
Thank you all for your love and support to your church in this difficult times.
We appreciate that you took the time and the resources to help and support the parish. Consider participating in the Restoration of Dome fundraiser here: http://gf.me/u/yupbnm we raised ~$30K so far, $20K to reach our goal.
We have added another way for you to light a candle, request a prayer and put in your weekly donation through our Virtual Narthex. the candles will be lit on Sunday morning and the picture will be posted on our Facebook page.
visit the link of the virtual Narthex here on our website. https://nativityofthetheotokos.square.site