The next BVKID meeting is
Feb 5th, 2020
at the Louisville Library
Did you know you could opt out of iReady altogether? Did you know that your child can use their phone to take pictures of the board?
Let's learn from each other. The goal of this meeting is to facilitate a discussion from a parent's perspective on our child's 504/IEP accommodations and to find out what is working for your child. Bring your child's 504/IEP or just come and listen. BVKID members will share their experiences, provide examples, and help to answer your questions.
If you are sharing with the group about your child's accommodations, please consider the following format for sharing:
- Please introduce yourself and tell us about your child (don't bring your child to the meeting)
- State whether you have a 504 or IEP
- Provide a summary of the child's difficulties
- Tell us what your child can't live without and why
- i.e.) text-to-speech, speech-to-text, on the Chromebook we use this program and he uses it in these ways at home or school, we pay for this program because it offers this feature that we haven't found anywhere else...