In this inspiring training, K-12 educators, counselors, administrators, OTs, PTs, social workers, special educators, social workers, SEL leaders, health educators and other school-based professionals, will be empowered with simple, accessible 'mindful moments' that are classroom-friendly (for home or office. too), require no prior experience or equipment, and can be easily integrated into distance learning or the physical classroom.
Yoga 4 Classrooms includes include a mix of standing and chair yoga practices, brain boosting movements, breath exercises, relaxation and visualization, mindfulness activities, and community-building games to support your students' and your own well-being as you build a toolbox for resiliency.
99% of course participants agree that integrating the program in their curriculum has a significantly positive effect on their students and their own personal and professional lives, with many claiming a "transformative impact."
- 6 Engaging Contact Hours
- Illustrated Workshop Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- Post-Training Bonus Resources
- CEs, PDPs available for a variety of professions
- 1-3 Graduate Level Credits also available
- Eligibility to apply to move on to the Advanced School IMPLEMENT Leader Training being held virtually this fall!
"...the best, most usable and effective professional development I've ever experienced."