The new series of RAMS masterclasses have arrived!
Do you want to know how a professional scientific journal is set up, what to pay attention to while reviewing an article, or what makes doing research so challenging and interesting? Then join us at our free RAMS masterclasses and boost up your scientific knowledge!
The 2017 series consist of the following masterclasses:
- Wednesday, February 8th: "RAMS Editors: How to review an article" (19.30-22.00h)
- Wednesday, February 15th: "Dr. Jur Koksma: The rationale of Science" (19.30-22.00h)
- Wednesday, March 1st: "Prof. dr. Joost Drenth: All the ins and outs of a medical journal" (18.30-21.00h)
- Tuesday, March 7th: "Prof. dr. Maroeska Rovers: Evidence-based medicine" (19.30-22.00h)
- Monday, March 20th: "Prof. dr. Gerhard Zielhuis: Research Methodology" (19.30-22.00h)
- Tuesday, March 28th: "Dr. Roger Staats: Academic English" (19.00-21.00h)
By visiting four or more RAMS masterclasses, you will receive an official RAMS Masterclass Certificate. These certificates will be handed out at the Masterclass Reception which will take place at Tuesday, March 28th in Café Piecken from 21:30h.
You can sign up for your favorite RAMS masterclasses by using this form.
We hope to see you soon!