- We only have 1 bench left to donate for placement around the bocce courts. See details below...
- The final order of engraved pavers will be ordered THIS Wednesday! If anyone wants to have a paver installed during the construction, they should contact Judy before 5:00 PM on Wednesday, August 11.
Bocce in the Park
Weather permitting, on August 8, 2021 at 6:00 PM we will be playing on the grass and the following Covid precautions:
- Play at your own risk. Masks are optional, but it would be appreciated if anyone not fully vaccinated would wear one out of respect for others.
- The courts will be separated to allow for recommended social distancing.
- Four people will play on a court, with one person designated to measure and keep score.
- Each player will use the same two balls. We will have tape and markers to mark the balls and some hand sanitizer for cleaning - please feel free to bring your own. Please remove tape and clean balls when finished, and spray down measuring tape and abacus.
Summer Concert Series
The Earth, Wind & Fire Tribute Band sponsored by T-Mobile is a talented and committed group of musicians and vocalists with roots in gospel music. Selling out venues globally, the Grammy-award wining band records and performs for an endearing fan base………going strong for over four decades!
The Tribute Band pays homage to one of the greatest bands of its era, bringing to life the magical R&B, funk and jazz sounds that continue to inspire and influence contemporary entertainers. From funky and “earthy” grooves, to the sophisticated and complex lyrics and orchestrations, the Earth Wind and Fire Tribute Band will continue to keep the music alive so that everyone will know that the elements…Earth, Wind and Fire, will live on forever!
Time running out to donate!
We are preparing to start construction once Summer activities in Baker Park are over after Labor Day.
Just a reminder that there is still time to donate benches and engraved pavers to be installed and ready for the grand opening ceremony!
See below for instructions on how to donate them.
How you can help!
Stay safe and hope to see you at "Bocce in the Park" soon!
Thanks for your generous support...
Special thanks to local artist David M Wahl for his rendering of “Bocce in the Park”.