- We only have 1 bench left to donate for placement around the bocce courts. See details below...
Bocce in the Park
Weather permitting, on August 15, 2021 at 6:00 PM we will be playing on the grass and the following Covid precautions:
- Play at your own risk. Masks are optional, but it would be appreciated if anyone not fully vaccinated would wear one out of respect for others.
- The courts will be separated to allow for recommended social distancing.
- Four people will play on a court, with one person designated to measure and keep score.
- Each player will use the same two balls. We will have tape and markers to mark the balls and some hand sanitizer for cleaning - please feel free to bring your own. Please remove tape and clean balls when finished, and spray down measuring tape and abacus.
Summer Concert Series
Dave Keller sponsored by T-Mobile is an award-winning, triple-threat: an outstanding singer, an intense guitarist, and a talented songwriter. Fueled by his love of deep Southern soul and blues music, his performances ring out with passion, integrity, and an ability to break down the barriers between performer and audience.
One of the finest soul and blues men of his generation, David has been nominated for a Blues Music Award (BMA) for Best Soul/Blues CD and was the 2012 winner of the Best Self-Produced CD of the Year Award at the International Blues Challenge in Memphis. He has garnered excellent reviews from U.S. blues magazines and bloggers, received airplay on over 200 radio stations (making it to #8 on Roots Music Report’s blues chart), and picked up accolades from fellow musicians including deep soul legend Mighty Sam McClain.
Time running out to donate!
We are preparing to start construction once Summer activities in Baker Park are over after Labor Day.
There is still one bench available to donate for installation for the grand opening ceremony!
See below for instructions on how to donate them.
How you can help!
Stay safe and hope to see you at "Bocce in the Park" soon!
Thanks for your generous support...
Special thanks to local artist David M Wahl for his rendering of “Bocce in the Park”.