Today is the day!!!
Starting today, Monday, April 19th, the Zoom links we use for the OLLI Commons have changed.
Here's how to obtain the new links:
- Starting on Monday, April 19th the single Zoom link for the Commons will be discontinued.
- Each Commons event will have a new separate Zoom link.
- You will need to register once for each Commons activity you're interested in.
- You only need to register once and you will be enrolled for the duration of that Commons activity.
- To register for the Commons events you might wish to attend:
- Participants who register will receive a reminder email with the Zoom link for their Common activity as they do for other OLLI events.
- The new Zoom links for OLLI Commons activities will also be available to registered and signed in users from OLLI's online Course Catalog and from the payment History page on OLLI's web site.
- The Commons events will remain free and participants will not be required to pay OLLI's annual membership fee.
- Everyone will need to keep the new Zoom links confidential, not share them or post them publicly.
You must be registered for the Commons event to obtain the Zoom link.
An overview of The Commons is found here.
The Commons offers drop-in activities, and no commitment is implied by registering. Registration provides you the link in case you are inclined to join. We value and encourage your participation whenever it works for you!
Thank you for your support as we institute improved Zoom security. If you have any questions, please contact the office at (734) 998-9351 or send an email to email@example.com