1. EMILY JEFFORDS Take Flight Canvas Print I've been following this artist after seeing her on Young House Love's blog and listening to her podcast, Do It For The Process. She just announced a 25% off sale
2. NORDSTROM Wacoal Red Carpet Strapless Bra I switched to this strapless bra after reading about it on Cupcakes and Cashmere. Their top to order one-size down in band size was super helpful. Now, I have three and I wear them every day. It's so much more comfortable to me than the ones with shoulder straps.
3. FLORA NIKROOZ 3-Piece Robe & Shorts Set I have this in light grey, black, and a pink floral. These are some of my favorite pajamas. I also love the Giselle sets from Eberjey.
4. L'OCCITANE ULTRA RICH SHEA BUTTER SHOWER CREAM This is my favorite body wash. It smells like baby powder and it can double as shampoo. I love the body butter and lotion on the line too. the shower oil is perfect for shaving.
5. MAY LINDSTROM JASMINE GARDEN MIST AND THE YOUTH DEW SERUM I talked about May Lindstrom's Problem Solver mask in a previous post, and these are two of my other favorites. I did my friend Helen's makeup for her magazine photoshoot and used the Jasmine mist. She fe4ll in love with the smell, too. It's honestly nice just to spray it throughout the day for "no reason," but really it's calming.
6. AMAZON Wireless Picture Frame I have a photo that I love from a trip to Antelope Canyon in Page, Arizona . It's one of the mpost beautiful places I've ever been. It wasn't standing out like i wanted it to on the gallery wall where I hung it, so I
7 & 8. AURA CACIA Eucalyptus Shower Tablet and Mist I've been through so many sets. of these tablets and I'm on my second bottle of the mist. When I went to the spa at the Palattzo in Las vegas (a recommendation from my friend Carrie of Paper Rose, - thanks, Carrie!) They had these fancy aromatherapy-mist showers. This is the closest I've come to replicating the experience at home.
9. AMAZON Sagebrook Home Glass Teardrop Gourd Table Lamp I have been seeing lamps like these at fancy home stores for hundreds of dollars. I found this one on sale on Amazon for $56. It's now up to $109, but it's really substantial. I love the acrylic base. Mine is off-white/cream, but I like the true-white one I linked better.