1. WRITEWITHPARKINSONS.COM An Art Director Created A Font Based On His Mother's (Who Has Parkinson's) Handwriting. My friend Tim Roan posted this on LinkedIn. "A lovely Art Director at Lyft created a new font called Shake...it’s his mother’s handwriting...and she’s in early stages of Parkinson’s. All proceeds go to research. Hope you dig it."
2. LULULUEMON | Wunder Under Lounge Tight In Velvet I got a pair of Lululemon's new velvet leggings and they're wonderful. They're pretty and soft and I don't want to take them off.
3. TIME | Inside the Unlikely Friendship That Inspired A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood I saw this movie and cried. If you're not a theatre person or you'd like to cry at home in private, it sounds like it's coming to iTunes next month. You can watch the film's trailer here.
4. THEORY | Slip Top In Stretch Silk When I went to New York over the holidays, I got to see my friend (and amazingly talented producer) Alyse. I always ask where she's being shopping lately because I think she always looks so cool. She talked about Theory and told me about their sale. I bought this slip top in black and in ivory. It's excellent quality and I've already worn them both several times. It looks perfect under a blazer. I've been wearing it with my leather leggings.
5. MAY LINDSTROM | The Problem Solver This is my new favorite face mask. I wrote about how it works and why I like it at TiramisuforBreakfast.com.
6. CROWDFIRE | Brands Killing It On Tik Tok and What We Can Learn From Them This is a really interesting and thorough post on Tik Tok. I can't wait to put some of these tips into practice and launch TFB's Tik Tok.
7. INSTAGRAM | Lizzo the Cat I love this so much
8. FEAST RVA January Dinner Feast is such a WONDERFUL concept and I always love going to these. Read more about Feast RVA here, and get your tickets here. (they always sell out!)
9. STITCHER | Office Ladies Podcast This is so great. I LOVE listening to podcasts, and this has been a favorite lately. Angela and Pam (Jenna Fischer) rewatch an episode of The Office and talk through behind-the-scenes and share their thoughts, reflections, and favorite parts in each podcast episode. It also led me to read The Actor's Life, Jenna Fischer's book. It's a how-to guide on becoming a professional actor. I like that she shared her personal journey and the things she shares can apply to a lot of careers, not just acting.