And of course, you advocate.
This year alone…
2,235 of you sent 10,625 advocacy messages to your elected leaders.
You spoke up with:
You remind us of why we do what we do, together. You remind us that we are here not to save the world, not to “win”, but to stand in the gap with marginalized people.
- Children detained at the border
- Indigenous kids
- Survivors of sexual assault
- People experiencing poverty
- Vulnerable people affected by climate change
- And so many more marginalized people!
The real work of justice-seeking is your work, and you have shown up for marginalized people over and over again.
With you for justice,
Andrew, Kate, Kris, Melissa, Paola, Danielle, Cindy, Cameron, and Reggie