Do you have a garden, solar panels, or eat vegetarian? Send us a picture!
Churches, states, cities, businesses, and individuals across the U.S. are taking bold action to love God’s creation and mitigate climate change. We invite you to join us as we kick off a campaign to highlight what you and your community are doing to address climate change each and every day!
Are you doing any of the following?
- Taking public transportation, biking, or walking on your daily commute
- Eating vegetarian or vegan
- Installing solar panels
- Driving an electric car
- Meeting with your elected officials to talk about climate change
- Planting a garden in your community or backyard
- Participating in a river clean-up or tree planting event
- And so much more!
No action is too big or too small as the collective sum of our work is bigger than the parts! Join this campaign and let us highlight you on social media and feature your story on the Climate Witness Project’s Success Stories page.
Send us a picture of what you’re doing to address climate change and a quote about why it’s important to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 31st.