Wouldn’t it be nice to view Whitman Events on the main calendar of your iPhone and have them update automatically when an event is added or changed? Here's how:
1. Open the Whitman TeamUp Calendar through a web browser (easier if you do this on your phone) using the link: https://teamup.com/ks104d1c1611e06bf0
2. On the far right, click the settings list icon and then choose iCalendar Feeds. You will see a list of web addresses for the different Whitman calendars along with one at the bottom for all Whitman calendars (if viewing on your phone, you may need to scroll down past the informational text and turn your phone sideways – the descriptions may not show the whole name but are in the order listed to the right).
3. Copy the web address of the calendar that you want to add.
4. Open Settings, scroll down and choose Calendar.
5. Choose Accounts to see a list of current accounts.
6. Choose Add Account and then choose Other.
7. Choose Add Subscribed Calendar.
8. Paste the web address in the Server field and choose Next.
9. After the phone verifies the address, you will see the details displayed. Choose Save.
10. Repeat steps 1-9 for all Whitman calendars that you want to add to your main calendar.
Talk to Paul Jenkins during the pickup time if you have any questions. For instructions on adding Whitman TeamUp Calendars to other calendar programs, view this site: http://tinyurl.com/glz5ksf