This Sunday's Information
Thank you to those who support the church through your financial gifts!
We encourage you to either mail your check to the church
or click above to give online or set up a reoccurring donation!
Pop in for our "Feed the Spirit" Coffee (HALF) hour!
Pop in today for online Feed the Spirit between 10 and 10:30. Grab a cup of coffee and a yummy treat and see the faces of your church family!
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 975 773 130
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,975773130# US (New York)
This will be our last coffee hour for a while. As we resume in-person worship on May 2 we will be rethinking this virtual coffee hour. We will keep you posted!
Prayers for the Week
- Please pray for baby Jonah (2 months old) who had an accident that resulted in a skull fracture and was rushed into emergency surgery. He came through surgery ok. Continued prayers for Jonah as he recovers and for his whole family.
- For the students, faculty, and staff of our local school districts - for those restarting school this week and those who are continuing their education at home. We pray for their safety, their physical and emotional well being and for those older students who may be struggling to remain in their current model.
- We pray for our broken world: for those that suffer under the yoke of racism and prejudice, for those experiencing economic, racial, and social inequality, and for those that fear for their lives simply by existing in a world that is intolerant and unjust.
- We pray for all those affected by the coronavirus (especially those caring for our most vulnerable).
- We continue our prayers for Wini Adams, Nancy Baldwin, Judy Hessney, Sarah Joy, June Konz, Ed Lewek, Linda Marsters, Frank Mueller, Courtney Pedersen, Phil Race, Lois Spencer, Susan, and Kim.
Would you like to be added to the email prayer chain?
Please email the office and you will receive prayer requests as they are shared.
To request a prayer:
Send an email to the office and indicate how you would like the prayer shared (public or private).
If you would like to share private prayers with just Pastor Richelle please either text or email her.
Please click here to link to our e-news for all of
our announcements! Make sure to check
the rest of the website while you are there!
The church building is closed for the time being.
Email with any concerns: