This Sunday's Information
Giving During This Difficult Time
Thank you to those who support the church through your financial gifts!
We encourage you to either mail your check to the church
or click above to give online or set up a reoccurring donation!
Pop in for "Feed the Spirit" Coffee (HALF) hour!
Pop in today for online Feed the Spirit between 10 and 10:30. Grab a cup of coffee and a yummy treat and see the faces of your church family!
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 975 773 130
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,975773130# US (New York)
Drive - Thru Holy Communion This Sunday
This Sunday, we will celebrate Holy Communion! On Sunday from
11-12:30 (so families with youth can make it due to Sunday School!) you can drive through the church parking lot to receive your elements. If you already worshiped you can return home to partake of the bread/cup, or you can take them home and watch the service and take communion as you worship. Nicole will also be playing hymns from 11-12 so be sure to tune into 91.1 FM when you get close to the church! We hope to see you there.
Prayers for the Week
- We pray for Phil Race, who is currently in the ICU on a ventilator. The Race family have been longtime members of our FUMC family.
- We pray for Marjorie Rose and her family as they mourn the death of Marjorie's brother-in-law Bob Fathergill. We pray for their comfort during this difficult time.
- We continue to keep Wini Adams in our prayers.
- We pray for our broken world: for those that suffer under the yoke of racism and prejudice, for those experiencing economic, racial, and social inequality, and for those that fear for their lives simply by existing in a world that is intolerant and unjust.
- We pray for all those affected by the coronavirus (especially those caring for our most vulnerable).
- We continue our prayers for Nancy Baldwin, Judy Hessney, Sarah Joy, June Konz, Ed Lewek, Frank Mueller, Courtney Pedersen, Lois Spencer, Susan, and Kim.
Would you like to be added to the email prayer chain?
Please email the office and you will receive prayer requests as they are shared.
To request a prayer:
Send an email to the office and indicate how you would like the prayer shared (public or private).
If you would like to share private prayers with just Pastor Richelle please either text her or email her.
Please click here to link to our e-news for all of
our announcements! Make sure to check
the rest of the website while you are there!
The church building is closed for the time being.
Email with any concerns: