Erasmus+ Internship 2017/18
Bologna University has just issued the “Erasmus + Mobility for internships 2017-18” call for its students looking for internship in EU countries (details). Students will receive a grant, so there are no costs for hosting companies and organizations.
University dedicated free service Mobilitas facilitates the matching between European companies and Italian students for training and working experiences.
If your company is looking for interns we will propose your offer to our students eventually matching the profile. Internship will last 2/3 months and can start between 1st September 2017 and 30th June 2018.
If interested, please fill the following information and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- COUNTRY, CITY:
- COMPANY NAME AND WEBSITE:
- INTERNSHIP MAIN FIELDS OR STUDENTS’ STUDY AREAS:
- INTERNSHIP ROLE, TASKS AND ACTIVITIES:
- INTERNSHIP SKILLS/LANGUAGES REQUIREMENTS:
- APPLICATION EMAIL CONTACT AND NAME:
- WEBLINK TO VACANCY DETAILS (optional):
Looking forward to hearing from you