StellaLife & ADA update: COVD-19
Dear Valued StellaLife Customer,
Thank you for protecting and improving public health. We are facing unprecedented challenges due to the threat of COVID-19. More than ever, patients need dental and medical professionals to work together to improve outcomes and lives.
To continue our excellent service to you, we are taking the following proactive measures:
- We are following guidance from the CDC.gov (https://www.cdc.gov/)
- StellaLife Product Specialists (PSs) will continue to serve your needs over the phone and online
- Join us to learn how we are bringing something innovative, unique, and new to your clients!
- If you prefer we visit you, then please reach out to us for an appointment
- Most of our teams are now working from home, and travel is limited.
- Visitor access to our facilities is restricted
- All of StellaLife products, including antimicrobial rinse, are manufactured in the U.S.
The American Dental Association (ADA) has developed a new communication regarding COVID-19. Join ADA in protecting the health of dental personnel and the general public by sharing this information with your members, leaders, colleagues, and broader networks, including via social platforms. The Coronavirus Frequently Asked Questions provide the ADA’s latest communication on COVID-19, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including masks, communicating with patients, maintaining the practice’s physical environment, communicating with staff. Please direct any member queries to firstname.lastname@example.org. ADA Member Service Center is the first line of response for dentists with questions about COVID-19.
If any of your patients are in financial distress and need our product, then please reach out to us. As always, StellaLife stands ready to support you, your team, patients, and business. Please be safe.
We appreciate everything you do for the well-being of our patients!
All the best,
Gennady Sirota, BSEE, MBA
AAOSH Board Member