| DID YOU KNOW?
- Viewing and spending time in green spaces lowers cortisol levels and blood pressure
- Green space use is associated with being more physically active and less overweight
- Living in a more walkable area is associated with lower likelihood to be obese
- Nature and green space is associated with higher levels of physical activity
- Researchers found that growing up near green space was associated with a lower risk of developing psychiatric illness in adulthood
Courtesy of Park RX America and npr.org