Some interesting things & links
1. An exceptionally beautiful music video and song. Directed by Liknifena and performed by Olivier Cong, both from Hong Kong.
2. A casual conversation with Saul Leiter + this is why I'll be a photographer for life.
3. What is empathy? Brene Brown explains plainly and powerfully.
4. Boom3D. An award-winning app that enhances the audio on your computer. I thought my MacBook Pro speakers were good until I started using this.
5. Obsidian. Note-taking tool extraordinaire. Made by developers who care.
6. John O'Donohue x On Being. Listening for the third time.
7. I used italki to hire a teacher for remote French conversation lessons. Intimidating but ultimately useful, I think... Haha. (I was expecting my first leçon to be a breeze but my French teacher spoke only French to me, refusing to lapse into English unless absolutely necessary. I was so stressed I forgot even the simplest words.)
8. Quote to think about: "The truth is that life is full of ups and downs, good and bad things will happen, that was the reality of life. But I never accepted this; life always had to go how I wanted it to, and others must behave how I thought they should. I was at constant war with my experience and then wondered why I suffered as I did!" - Paul David