1. I wrote an essay about how "There is no reward".
2. The Book of Life.
3. Write like you talk.
4. An extremely fuss-free, minimalist way to start a blog.
5. For people who might be interested in improving their typing skills.
6. A few songs for your soul recommended by my soul: Diamonds, Surf, Tom's Diner
7. "It's almost impossible now to find a blog that's not on a focused theme because that's what search engines focus on and how websites profit. But you want the opposite, a blog that never tried to focus or even thought about it." Some thoughts on why blogs are missed.
8. Quote to think about: "Unloved people will hate. Hate creates more hate. It’s a vicious cycle. It takes people who are strong enough to love their haters to break this cycle." - Anonymous