Some inspiring things
1. We don't buy things with money, we buy them with hours from our life. Always a good reminder.
2. Finished reading The Power of Kindness. Was not expecting to like this book so much. A very good supplement to my kinder than necessary journey.
3. Roam is like a stripped-down Evernote but smarter and more intuitive. It has a tiny learning curve but I really really like it (using it daily now for almost all my writing, brainstorming and note-taking).
4. Unpretentious design philosophy. I love it.
5. Currently watching "Altered Carbon". So noir, so Bladerunner. Delicious sci-fi TV. Season one better than season two apparently. I'm still at one. I'm always so slow at TV-watching.
6. A cherished home. Earthly. Real. At one with the elements.
7. The calligraphy of Thich Nhat Hanh.
8. Quote to think about: "When you eat, eat, When you sit, sit. Simply do, with no intentions in your mind. Do not plan. Do no speculate. Do not wonder. Do with all your heart and realise the simplicity of the sacred present moment." (I can't remember where I saw this quote from. Note to self -- always note down the source!)