There will be 6 sessions with a total number of 60 presentations about the following topics:
- Session 1: Photonical sensors and systems for mobile 2D/3D measurements
- Session 2: Photonical sensors and systems for mobile 2D/3D and color measurements
- Session 3: Photonical sensors and systems for mobile spectral measurements
- Session 4: Photonical sensors and systems for combined mobile 2D/3D, color and spectral measurements (Multi-/Hyperspectral Imaging)
- Session 5: Mobile education and training in photonical sensors and systems
- Session 6: New possibilities in photonical sensors and systems for mobile measurements
Well-known experts from leading companies and research institutions will give methodical, scientifical, technical and social insights on their latest developments in photonical measurement engineering and quality assurance.
Furthermore, there will be
- an exhibition with innovative products and services for mobile photonic micro sensors and systems
- a collaborative Get Together with Thuringian Barbecue and individual networking
- exclusive company presentations
- the first collaboration meeting of the AMA Working Group "Photonics"
We look forward to welcome you in Jena.