- get in touch with the community
- presentations about current and future technologies
- poster exhibition and institute presentations
- new business contacts to partners and customers
- open accessible and linked digital documentation
- product & service exhibition of scientific and industrial Partners
Furthermore there will be
- an exhibition with new products and services for mobile photonic micro sensor systems
- a Get Together with Special Session as well as Pretzels and Beer for networking and the individual well-being
- the first Collaboration Meeting of the AMA Working Group "Photonics"
The SpectroNet Collaboration Conferences (SCC) are a series which are addressing customers as well as researchers, developers and application engineers. SCCs are connecting actively research & development, products & services, marketing & sales as well as education & training for photonical sensors and systems for applications in industry, biology/medicine and daily life.
The OCM-SpectroNet Collaboration Conference 2017, Karlsruhe will be held on 21.03.2017 in Karlsruhe, Germany in collaboration with the OCM Conference 2017 on 22.03.-23.03.2017 initiated by SpectroNet clusterpartner Fraunhofer IOSB.