URNA-BAY PATROLS SERVICE:
IF YOU ARE A URNA MEMBER AND HAVE NOT FILLED OUT PAPERWORK TO ACTIVATE OUR NEW PATROLS SERVICE, PLEASE DO SO! IF NOT, Join Now for great 24/7 Patrols!
URNA/Bay Alarm Partnership : July 2017
After URNA patrols provider SC3 (San Jose) discontinued their business in Oakland, we worked out a strategic partnership with 46 year old, well-known BAY ALARM to provide the patrols in our area.
There are still many URNA members and newsletter recipients that have not signed up for Bay Patrols! NOTE: URNA is no longer billing dues. You DO need to sign up with Bay for patrols and billing through them in order to have patrols service. PLEASE help to make our neighborhood safer!
BAY ALARM Patrols are more individualized, so be sure your house is covered.
Bay Alarm Residential Patrol Service has great Features:
We think you'll really appreciate the services provided!
- Random Patrols with well marked vehicles: 24 hours/day, 7 days/week!
- Suspicious Activity dispatch: call when you observe something suspicious in your area
- Alarm response: If you have an alarm your monitoring service can dispatch Bay patrols
- Vacation Watch: Inspect daily/collect mail
- Safety Escort
- ONLINE access to patrol logs - see the patrol passes on daily basis
- URNA members also receive discounts on any other Bay Alarm services offered...
View Bay Alarm Patrols Services Brochure -> CLICK THE IMAGE for a PDF
THE NEW BAY PATROLS are less costly than previous URNA dues for URNA Full members, and same for Associate members. CLICK HERE for more info.
**YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE BAY ALARM hardware or monitoring, or even an alarm to have parol services. PLEASE READ OUR ENTIRE FAQ about the new services:
URNA-BAY ALARM PATROLS FAQ:
PLEASE CONSIDER JOINING URNA. We have a low-low rate for Associate members now too. Help us keep the neighborhood safe. Thx.
ALREADY AN URNA MEMBER? Click below to go right to the new patrols signup forms and information: If you do already have Bay services (e.g. alarm, monitoring) you only need to inform Bay that you're a URNA member and do a much simplified signup...