Handful of Desktop Updates arriving Friday morning
- Desktop will now allow Supervisor/Editors/Admins to edit any TASKS detail in the world, not only their own.
- Updating multiple text throughout the desktop application in order to provide greater explanation on feature sets.
- Editing PM's and PM Templates removes the Staff you previously assigned to it. Cache problem on Chrome, this has now been fixed.
- Printing invoice totals we’re showing different values online versus the printed version if a user changed the online value prior to printing. This has not been fixed for Chrome/Firefox/Edge browsers allowing cache updates.
Metering Type project will be completed for September 8th release and will include:
1. In Assets List View :
a. checkbox to select multi assets
b. assign multi meters to each asset (like multi staff assigned to WO)
2. New Page called Manage Metering:
a. Use EXCEL file to download metered assets (future name to updates METER READINGS per asset and per meter type)
b. If staff update meter reading wrong (i.e. 500 hours) instead of 50 hours – Maxpanda will create the WO but the latest reading will updated to 50 once fixed using this Excel sheet