SLIA is back!
We are ready to continue our work to keep
Silver Lake clean and beautiful.
With past grants from CD4, CD13 and the Silver Lake and Rampart Village Neighborhood Councils, we were able to improve and maintain:
- Sunset Triangle Plaza (as a Community Partner with the City, we also oversee events here)
- Gateway to Silver Lake - the medians at Silver Lake Blvd. and the 101 Freeway
- Reservoir Walking Path, for over 2 years
- Sunset Blvd. Underpass at Silver Lake Blvd.
- Vendome Street Median
- Parkman Triangle
- Multiple stairways throughout Silver Lake
We have also sponsored:
- The Silver Lake Picture Show
- Our annual Music Box Steps Day at Laurel and Hardy Park
- Events at the Sunset Triangle Plaza
With your help, we hope to once again support our community. Please join us and donate to support a clean and vibrant Silver Lake.
Thank you on behalf of the SLIA Board.