A Few Transportation Notes:
As we prepare to return to another year of safe transportation to and from school, please keep in mind a few of these important notes:
- Whether you are arriving by foot, bike, car, or bus...please use caution at all times.
- In the driveway, no cars are allowed in the bus loop between 7:00 am - 5:00 p.m.
- If you are dropping students off or picking up in the afternoon keep these hints in mind:
- Drop off on the right hand side, at the sidewalks...do not let kids out on the driver side into on-coming traffic.
- If you plan to accompany your child on the walk to the front door, please find a marked parking space, or park safely on Barrows Drive and walk up the Woodside side walk together. (Do not park in the exit driveway which may block Bus Traffic.)
- Observe caution and patrience...all parents have somewhere to go after drop off, but no one wants anyone to be hurt, or to start the day with a “fender bender”.
- Remember, it is a state law, do not pass a bus with red flashing lights on....even in the driveway.
- Drop is between 8:45-8:50....late slips after 8:55.
- Pick up is 3:20, but the office needs to hear from you by 2:00 if it is an unscheduled pick up.