By Travelthon Team on Nov 30, 2018 04:14 pm
Posts are your most important ways to share content with your followers and readers of your blog. However, before people begin to read your entire post, they need to be intrigued or pulled by a catchy blog headline. So how do you get their attention and get them to click your sensational post headline? Research had shown that 8 out of 10 people read the blog post headlines and only 2 out of 10 read the complete post. So writing a kickass blog post headline is the best way to catch the attention of your readers.
- Make sure that your headline is not very long. Google cuts off blog post headlines that have more than 70 characters on desktop and tablets. On mobile phones, keep the headlines not more than 40 characters.
- Make sure you use a number in your post like ‘Top 10 Ways of Building Traffic to Your Blog’. The number 10 denotes the tips you will give to the readers to improve their blog traffic. Posts with numbers are clicked more than the ones without it.
- Use superlative words like best, top, greatest, sensation, important, remarkable, and superb. These are all superlative words and will get far more attention from your readers. People are more likely to click on post headlines that have superlatives.
- Post emotional headlines with the most emotional content. One that touches the heart and interwoven with emotional storytelling that moves people gets the most shares. Yes, the study on Google shows that posts with the maximum emotion quotient get the maximum shares and clicks.
- Proper sentence case. The blog titles written with sentence case get the maximum clicks. For example:
Lowercase – 21 greatest posts in the world
UPPERCASE – 21 GREATEST POSTS IN THE WORLD
Correct Sentence Case – 21 Greatest Posts In The World
So make sure you write your blog post in sentence case to get the maximum impact. Go out there and write a kickass blog title for your blog using these tips.
The post 5 Ways to Write Kick-ass Blog Post Headlines appeared first on Best Travel Blogger in India | Tikkus Travelthon.
Read in browser »