Hi <<First Name>>,
With our country's third COVID spike, ongoing election litigation and people in the media spinning "tightening race" narratives, it's quite understandable if your nerves are a little jittery. Mine are! So here are five political/election affirmations, one for each remaining day of early voting plus Election Day, that you can use to get revved up for these last few days of election season:
- Donald Trump is a historically unpopular president. (Proof)
- Donald Trump was impeached (The Washington Post, The New York Times, POLITICO)
- A majority of people will never vote for Donald Trump (Proof)
- We have won many difficult elections (VA-2017, AL-2017, National-2018, KY-2019)
- For the 2020 election so far, we wrote more than 64,000 letters, made over 315,000 phone calls and sent over 67,000 texts. And that doesn't count all the letters, texts, calls and texts that you're doing on your own.
So let's keep working through this
! Things are looking good, but we can't take anything for granted. WE NEED YOU to make sure Joe Biden, Kamala Harris and a whole raft of Senate and House Democrats win their elections! So sign up for a GOTV event
some time over the next five days and end our Trumpian nightmare!
We got this. Let's GOOOOOOOOOOO!