,HOME AND SCHOOL UPDATES:
Yearbook: Photos Needed - Please Upload by March 17th
If you have taken photos at a SFX event (with regular camera or cellphone) please upload your photos so we can use them in the yearbook. The yearbook committee will use their best judgement on which photos are selected to go into the yearbook.
- To upload your photos, go to our yearbook website: https://link.entourageyearbooks.com/index.asp
- Login using the account you created last year or create a new account (you will also use the above link to purchase your yearbook online).
- Search for our school by typing: St. Francis Xavier School
- Click on the blue "upload photos" button on the left side
- Select the photo category you want:
- First Day of School
- International Night
- Christmas Pageant
- Halloween Party
- Science Fair
- Boys Basketball
- Girls Basketball
- "Select" your photos and "Begin Upload"
Yearbook: Shout Outs for only $5 each!
Put a special message in the yearbook for your favorite student(s). A sample message could read: "Fred and Sue, we're so proud of how hard you worked this year. Love Mom and Dad."
All orders must be turned into Ms. Nancy by April 7th. Click here to access the form: https://goo.gl/forms/2nNIqhUz1uXZ2r4l2
Please follow these steps:
- Fill out one form per student.
- Before you hit the blue "submit" button, right click and print out each form.
- Send all printed forms into school with the correct fee.
- Make checks payable to SFX Home and School Association.
Yearbook: Reserve Your Copy Today!
You can now purchase your yearbook online for only $15.00. Once the yearbooks are shipped (beginning of June) you will no longer be able to purchase them online. After June, if we have any books left, they will be for sale for $20. We are only ordering a certain amount of books so reserve your copy today! To buy a yearbook go to: https://link.entourageyearbooks.com/index.asp Login using the account you created last year or create a new account.
Yearbook: Sponsor Pages
It is yearbook time and we are looking for families to sponsor some of the yearbook pages. Please reach out to Emily Richards @ email@example.com. You can sponsor a whole page for $100 or a partial page.
Spring Book Fair March 13th - 17th
- Monday, March 17th: 12:30 - 3pm & 3pm - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, March 14th: 12:30 - 3pm
- Thursday, March 16th: 12:30 - 3pm
- Friday, March 17th: 3pm - 5:30pm