Dear Members and Clients,
Hope you are well,
I am writing to inform you that CAVAL will be closed for onsite work starting close of business – 5pm Wednesday, 5 Aug 2020.
Following the stage 4 restrictions from Thursday, 6 Aug 2020 onwards, our staff will not be in attendance at any of our offices for the period of 6 weeks or until further Victorian Government directions.
Since each of our Services is unique and caters to varied customers, we believe there can be no one size fits all approach. The following arrangements have, therefore, been made:
CAVAL customer service will also aim to contact each user group directly to provide further details.
- We will not be able to accept deliveries during this time. The language resources staff are well equipped remotely and will continue to take your LOTE and ESL orders or queries for 2020-2021.
- Cataloguing and Processing Services will cease for this period.
- CARM Centres will be closed and retrievals will not take place during this time. We will continue to review this arrangement and will inform you if there are any changes.
- Our professional development events, mentoring programs and Interest Group meetings will continue to run virtually.
- Digital Platforms Services: CAVAL’s Helpdesk services for JUSP, IRUS, Relais, BONUS+, CAUL Statistics and email@example.com are still available and ready to help.
If you have any questions in relation to this, please don't hesitate to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
For general inquiries, contact email@example.com or call 03 9450 5500.
Throughout this time, we will continue to adapt our services to better serve you remotely wherever possible, with the intention to return stronger than ever.
Stay safe and Take care,
Acting CEO, CAVAL