I am reaching out in gratitude. Your support for the Minnesota Museum of American Art (the M) has helped us continue finding ways to explore shared histories, make and see meaningful artwork, and reach out to you, our community. As I wrap up my first year as Executive Director of the M, I’m inspired by the exhibitions that staff and partners have co-curated for those visiting our windows and skyways in downtown St. Paul. I am proud and invested in the dynamic conversations we have had this year, too, and grateful to all who joined us virtually and in person.
Throughout 2022, we have continued to develop the local and regional relationships that drive the M’s mission. Some highlights include:
- Transformation: Art from the Inside with Art from the Inside and Kylie Linh Hoang
- Off the Deep End with Saint Paul Conservatory for Performing Artists
- 2022 Saint Paul Public Schools Honors Visual Art Exhibition
- Mestizaje: Intermix-Remix with Grupo Soap del Corazón
- In Our Minds with Interact Center for the Visual and Performing Arts
- Care, Creativity, and Collaboration: A Fireside Chat with Dr. Kate Beane and Dr. Laura Joseph
- Northern Spark: Posters and Patches Pop-up
- Seed Art: Legacy, Permanence, and Ephemera with Zamara Cuyun at Lower Phalen Creek Project’s 5th Annual Pollinator Festival
- Elevating Native American and Indigenous Voices in Arts Institutions: A Fireside Chat with Kate Beane, Patricia Marroquin Norby, and Scott Shoemaker
It's support from friends like you that allows the M to provide great programs and exhibitions like those listed above.
Please join us in supporting this impactful work that is free for all to enjoy.